- Range of working angulation – 7.8° to 172.2°. Saw can angulate to 0° at any offset.
- Maximum offset – 95mm.
- Minimum offset – 0mm.
- Maximum timber length – 6000mm.
- Minimum timber length – 30mm.
- Maximum working timber width – 190mm.
- Will cut width of 490mm at 90°.
- Minimum timber width – 40mm.
- Maximum timber thickness – 115mm.
- Setup time - operator simply selects a member with an arrow key and presses enter.
- Output – 80-90 pieces per hour with one operator, (operator dependent).
Cutting limits: Timber SizeAngleOffset 70 x 359º35mm90 x 3510.7º45mm120 x 3515º60mm140 x 3517º70mm190 x 3523º95mm
Details: Configuration (left or right hand) – Left hand as follows. Wooden infeed bench on steel frame, with moving timber pusher mounted to left of saw. Computer terminal and keyboard positioned on steel frame above cutting position. Wooden outfeed bench on steel frame to right of saw. Equipment mounted on re-inforced concrete floor.
Dimensions: Available upon request